Faq - Frequently Asked Questions


Which documents are necessary?


For the rental of bicycles:
ID card, driver's license or passport
Credit card

For the rental of motorvehicles:
For vehicles with a displacement under 125 cc class B driver's licence (for automobiles) or class A
class A driver's licence.
Credit card.


What does the rental price include?

  The rental price includes: liability insurance, antitheft device, helmets, disposable hygienic underhelmet cap, road assistance in case of flat tire or damages (inside the municipality of Rome). Furthermore the prices includes VAT.

Is there a mileage limitation?

  The mileage is unlimited for every kind of vehicle, with the exception of classes N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, V and Z, for bikes with a dislacement above 550 cc. The mileage limit in this case is of 200 km per day; if the rental contract is of more days, the mileage is multiplied for the number of days, so i.e. the mileage limit for a contract of seven days is 7x200= 1400 Km in total.

How much does every extra Km cost?

  Every extra Km costs € 0,30.

Is parking in the street considered safe?

  The incidence of vehicle theft verified by our Company is of one every 2000. Upon delivery the vehicle is provided with an excellent quality lock, usually of the best brand on the market. However if the customer is frightened, he can park the vehicle in a garage which has an arrangment with us.

Where can I park during the day?

  In the centre of Rome there are many parking places reserved for two wheel vehicles. Moreover, unlike cars, mopeds and motorcycles can park within blue lines for free.

In case of rain are we provided with any kind of clothes?

  In case of rain or of uncertain weather a free kit of impermeable trousers, windcheater and gloves is provided, on request.

Is allowed entering in the historical centre with a motorcycle?

  On the contrary of cars, the ZTL (limited traffic) zone is opened to two wheel vehicles.